1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version and your operating system.
2. Information about your visits and use of the website including the external source, the duration of the visit, page views and the navigation path to the website.
3. Information such as your email address, which you enter when you register on the website.
4. Information you enter when you create your profile on our site-for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, personal status, your interests and hobbies, information about your education, and information about your employment.
5. Information you enter when using services on our website.
6. Information that arises from your use of the site, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information that you communicate to the site with the intention of publishing it online, which includes your username, your profile information and the content of your posts.
8. Information contained in any communication you have with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
9. Any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose any personal information of a third party, you must have that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. management of our website and business
2. personalized website design for you
3. enabling your use of the services available to you on our website
4. providing services that you purchase through our website
5. sending transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you
6. sending non-promotional communications
7. sending email notifications about your requests
8. sending our newsletter by email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter)
9. sending promotional communications relating to your business or the businesses of specific third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, via notifications or, if you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive promotional communications)
10. provide statistical data about our users to third parties (who will not be able to identify any user from this information)
11. handling requests and complaints submitted by you or related to your website
12. maintaining the security of the website and preventing any fraud
13. confirming compliance with our website terms and conditions of service (including monitoring personal messages sent through our private online messaging service)
14. and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use that information in accordance with your authorization.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our site and can be configured using the privacy controls on the site.
We will not disclose your personal information without your consent to any third party or to any third party's commercial division.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, insurers, or professional advisors, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes stated in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our controlling portfolio company and its affiliates) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share our personal information:
1. to the extent required by law
2. in connection with any current or future legal proceedings
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction)
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business asset that we sell (or are thinking of selling); and
5. to anyone we reasonably believe may belong to a judicial or any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information in the event that we believe that such authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we can use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have equivalent data protection legislation to that applicable in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting on our website may be available online around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of temporary data described in section F.
G. Retention of personal data
1. Section G sets out the procedure and policy for the retention of personal data, designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data
1. to the extent required by law.
2. if we consider that the documents may be relevant to any legal proceedings in force; and
3. for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
H. Security of your personal data
1. We will take the necessary technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All online monetary transactions conducted on our website are protected by our encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should occasionally check the page to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to give you any information we hold about you. The provision of such information is subject to the following:
1. the payment of a fee of €150; and
2. the provision of sufficient identifying information about you.
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, we will usually either explicitly accept in advance the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the use of your information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party sites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs to be updated or corrected.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
1. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to identify a computer when a user visits the website / to track users when navigating the website / to allow the use of shopping cart on the website / to improve the functionality of the website / to analyze the use of the website / to administer the website / to protect against fraud and improve the protection of the website / to personalize the website for each user / to target ads that may be of interest to you / to improve the website's functionality / to analyze the use of the website / to administer the website / to protect against fraud and improve the protection of the website / to personalize the website for each user / to target ads that may be of interest to you / to improve the website's security / to personalize the website for each user.
1. in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and "Advanced"
2. in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Options," "Privacy," selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from websites"; and
3. in Chrome, you can block all cookies if you go to the "Customize and Control" menu and click "Settings," "View Advanced Settings," and "Content Settings" and select "Block websites from data" under the "Cookies" heading
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of your website.
4. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
1. in Internet Explorer, you need to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
2. in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools," "Options," and "Privacy," then selecting "Use custom settings for history," tapping "View Cookies," and "Remove All Cookies"; and
3. in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" menu, and tapping "Settings", "View custom settings" and "Clear browsing data" and then selecting "Delete cookies and other website data" before tapping "Clear browsing data".
5. Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.